Glas Piccola Suspension Lamp – Chrome
Metallized Or Sandblasted Blown Glass,
Thermoplastic Material And Nickel-plated Steel
Light Bulbs (Not Included)
Led Retrofit Or Fluo 1x21w E27
- Reviews (0)
Foscarini: a special personality in the world of lighting. A technological and creative workshop that conceives, develops and produces not just lamps but pure emotions, in collaboration with many other designers from around the world. A company that is free, passionate, unconventional and right at the heart of the industry in which it thrives. This is Foscarini. A designing and technological tour de force, Foscarini explores an entire world of materials and solutions. Their research atelier experiments, free of any mental barriers or technical restraints through flexible, efficient and high quality production, while the sales and logistics organisation distributes with equal care all over the world the smallest table lamp to the largest lighting set.
Diesel Creative Design
In 2009, Foscarini signed a partnership agreement with Diesel as part of the “Home Collection” home furnishings and lifestyle project. This partnership gives Foscarini the opportunity to liaise with a new target and explore new lifestyles and furnishing trends, through a collection conceived by Diesel for its own target:, “Diesel Living with Foscarini”. The Diesel with Foscarini collection speaks a variety of different languages – from rock to pop, industrial design and vintage, from graphics to art – to illustrate the unmistakable Diesel lifestyle. Ironic, transgressive, eclectic, incandescent, the collection includes over 40 different lamp models. The collection is conveyed in various forms, materials and intended uses, it lends itself to distinguish unexpected and unconventional settings, from domestic settings to public environments, always with a strong personality. The selection of and research into materials for Foscarini, and perhaps even more so in the Diesel with Foscarini collection, is of the utmost importance. Materials which have never before been used in the lighting industry become the added value of the lamps in this collection.
- All Clearance items are sold as-is and are a final sale. There are no refunds or exchanges provided once the item is purchased.
- Warranty is not applicable to clearance sale items.
- Kindly take note that items may be discoloured, faded, or worn on spots as it has been a showroom display model.
- Please take note that items do not come with their original boxes.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the product in store before purchasing. All images are used for illustration purposes only.
- All items are first come, first serve. Please contact the Xtra Retail Showroom at +65 6336 0688 (Marina Square) to confirm availability, quantity or should you need further clarifications.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.